Turn Old Bottles And Jars Into Functional Pieces Of Artwork!
Recycle your old bottles and jars to create functional pieces of artwork that you can use with the Glass Bottles DIY Tool! Create your own vases, glassware, different kinds of holders, ashtrays, lamps, aquariums, etc. - the possibilities are endless!
Glass Bottles DIY Tool is extremely simple to use. Anyone can have fun with it, from younger children to the elderly. Just take a glass bottle, put it on the holder, apply pressure, and rotate. Give the bottle subsequent baths of cold and warm water and you've got yourself a perfectly cut bottle with smooth edges!
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH & WIDTH - Adjustable hole design allows you to cut from both the top or the bottom of the glass bottle/mason jar. The product is suitable for all beer, wine, and drinking glass bottles.
- CUT YOUR OWN STYLE BOTTLES - Directionally adjustable blade allows for a variety of styles. The powerful blades provide a clean cut for smooth edges.
- STABLE AND DURABLE - Bottles are secured with increased friction for more stability. Glass Bottles DIY Tool is made of high-quality metal; it's lightweight but also handy and sturdy. Easy to maintain and keep clean.
- ECONOMICAL & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Instead of disposing of your old glass bottles, recycle them to reduce waste and create your own artwork!
- SIMPLE TO USE: Place your bottle on the Glass Bottles DIY Tool and adjust screws for the correct fit; start rotating the bottle while applying pressure; pour boiled and cold water alternatively over the finished bottle edge for 2-3 times (this is to smooth the edge) and you're done!
- Color: Transparent
- Cutting Length: 20mm-320mm
- Cutting Diameter: 20mm-230mm
- Cutter Size: 20cm x 15cm x 7.3cm
- 1 x Glass Bottles DIY Tool